We're Hiring a Maintenance Engineer
We are currently seeking a BMS Service Engineer to work on a prestigious large manned site in City of London. As a BMS Service Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and servicing the site's new and extensive Distech Control BMS and the landlord EMS. You will also be responsible for carrying out PPM, reactive works, and small projects on the site.
• Maintain and service Distech Control systems.
• Maintain and service the site EMS (Tridium)
• Carry out PPM, reactive works, and small projects on the site.
• Attend to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Perform system checks and diagnostics to ensure systems are running optimally.
• Work alongside other engineers and contractors to ensure efficient and effective completion of projects.
• Maintain accurate records of all maintenance and service works carried out.
• Attend training sessions and stay up to date with industry trends and developments.
• Experience working as a BMS Service Engineer
• In-depth knowledge and experience working with Distech and Tridium
• Ability to diagnose and repair complex technical issues.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Attend the on call rota.
• Competitive salary of GBP £45,000.00 – £55,000.00per annum
• Opportunity for voluntary overtime
• Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
• Company pension scheme
• Private Health insurance
If you are a passionate and dedicated BMS Service Engineer with experience working on Distech Control systems, looking for a static role we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on a prestigious site in Central London.